Tuesday, July 24, 2012

New D Bud

While I was in Anchorage, I got to do something that I was super nervous about.  It was a little out of my comfort zone, but she her blog had helped me so much, I wanted to meet the person behind the words.  I was anxious and afraid that it would be akward.  I look back on it now and think, what on earth was I thinking?

I took the opportunity when I was in Anchorage to finally meet Denise, from the Blog: My Sweet Bean and her Pod.  After I was late because I went to the wrong place, we got down to the business of chatting and laughing and connecting and we had so much fun.  The food was great the company was fantastic and it was incredible to talk with someone who "got it".  Who understood my fears and my concerns, who lives with D 24/7 just like us.

Not all of our talk was D related...Denise...is a HOOT!  This was a time for connection, something I really needed.  I cannot wait for the next time I go to Anchorage.

So without further ado...I introduce you to my new D Bestie Denise:

The waitress couldn't get the picture right, we'll shoot for a better one next time.  :)

~Becky

1 comment:

  1. Super big smiles remembering our awesome time together!
    Looking forward to the next time, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete