Sunday, March 18, 2012

Home

We are home!  My bed feels SO good and we are now trying to get caught up on laundry and get to the grocery store so the kids can have lunch tomorrow.  :)  We had a great time, Seth ran higher than normal and we made our peace with that, though it was nice to go to the pool to bring his number down.  And I was very touched that his doctor called us during the vacation to check in and see if we had any questions and to remind us that we could call her at work or at home if we had any problems.  Just one of the things I LOVE about our small community.  I'll get caught up soon and regular postings will resume, but this four hour time change, on top of losing an hour with daylight savings time, is kicking our behinds...we are seriously rummy, and sunburned, and getting some serious puppy love. Life is good.

~B

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great time! Those time zones are brutal! My family is in GA, so we have to do the four hour time change every time we visit. UGH!
    Looking forward to hearing more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home. I'm sure I'll be getting (slightly jealous) second hand travel reports through ET soon. Hope to see you at Relief Society Thursday night so we can visit.

    ReplyDelete