Saturday, September 15, 2012

When it rains it POURS

They say when it rains, it pours...I am in the middle of the storm and I have no idea how to reach shore.  I am a strong person, but this year...2012 has brought me to my knees.  Starting with Seth's diagnosis, a family issue that I am still struggling with, my son's dog's paralysis and on Monday my mom had a mini-stroke.  I am throwing up my flag of surrender, I am not in control in any way shape or form.  I am just along for the ride on this tempest tossed sea of life.

Serenity now! (Any Seinfeld fans out there?)

Mom is home, she has lost use of her right hand, but we are hopeful with therapy she will regain that.  My mom means the world to me.  I cannot imagine my world without her.

~B

2 comments:

  1. Jeez! You are right. Serenity now!!! (A huge Seinfeld fan here btw)

    So sorry to hear about your mom. I hope that the therapy helps her regain use of her hand soon. And...ugh...you poor, poor dog.

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Screaming "serenity NOW" along with you!!
    Praying that all will settle down and you have the peace and strength you need for the journey! And for your mom...I understand the feeling of being lost without your mom! Can't even think about what I'd do without mine!
    HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete